We are always looking for exciting new authors and read all work submitted. We endeavour to respond within 8 to 10 weeks of receipt, but this time scale is not always possible due to the volume of submissions we receive.
We are interested in general fiction: thrillers, crime, historical, suspense, mystery and women's commercial fiction. Also non-fiction, especially illustrated books in the areas of arts and crafts, cookery, biography and autobiography, popular science, business, natural history, sport, travel and health.
Please read the guidelines below and send your submissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All work should be typed with double spacing.
- Please ensure that the word “Submission” is clearly marked in the subject line and that any attachments include the title of your work.
- Email us a brief synopsis and the first three chapters only as Word or Open Document attachments.
- Do also tell us about your professional life and your writing ambitions.
- Do research your market and check that the length of your novel is appropriate for the genre you are writing in.
- We only handle film and TV scripts for existing clients.
- We do not charge a reading fee.